TOWER OF VICTORY | Washington's Headquarters - State Historic Site
The Tower of Victory was originally constructed in 1887 to commemorate the revolutionary war. Over the years, the structure fell into disrepair and the original roof covering was lost.
The restoration project encompassed restoration of the existing masonry tower and the installation of a new steel hip roof, clad with tile, above the observation platform to replace the original roof structure. Cuono Engineering’s structural design for the restoration was in keeping with the original design and materials.
Click on photos to view larger